Sunday, March 11, 2007

turning an ankle...

you know it's not really your sunday when you do your ankle in after you've made only the first two baskets of the morning. but i guess it ain't that bad considering i wasn't exactly hobbling home and could still play on. and i can still hobble around the house, so that's not too bad either.

somehow, even though it's been sprained more than my right (not that i habitually sprain my ankles, i'd be a cripple by now), my left ankle has never really swollen up to the point it had been when i had my first major sprain. i remember hobbling home after school with much difficulty and when i got home, i could barely walk. walking downstairs to open the door for gek lye ee ee who came to treat my injury was a terrible chore as every step meant a shot of pain consuming my ankle. to think that this little injury occurred under such innocuous circumstances is pretty baffling as i was just dribbling down the line under no pressure in a full court game when my ankle decided to do a 90 degree on me.

hopefully it ain't as bad as it feels right now and heals quick. gotta get ready for ippt in one month's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home