Tuesday, December 06, 2005

as red as a lobster, but grinning like a wolf...


man, it's days like these that makes you wonder if freezing in the antarctic wasn't such a bad option. basketball training plus an absolutely unforgiving sun equals a very very red me with a terrible singlet line. ah well. i hope my useless brain of mine managed to pick up some of the tactics discussed today, but i'd like to focus your attention on my white friend up there you saw whilst coming in.

yup. for those of you whom i've been asking to choose between killer whales and wolves, this is the reason why. i made a trip to town after training to drop off my lenses, but not before i picked up my wolves calendar. to me, a wolf is a symbol of nobility and shrewdness. power and cunning into one little grey package. i hope you enjoy these photos, cos i think they're absolutely awesome and gorgeous. pardon the blurness, i ain't exactly the best digital cameraman in the world.





1 Comments:

Blogger Cecilia said...

yay! yay! u chose e wolve after all!! hehehe. i like e wolve too!

10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home