Sunday, June 03, 2007

shopping spree

post number two-zero-zero. and it's a rave about my sunday contribution to the great machine which is otherwise known as the great singapore sale.


well, it's not much. but a new pair of rather nice-looking asics to replace my current soon-to-be-riddled-with-holes pair plus new transformers always gets me a abuzz.

i've usually picked my asics on the basis of their performance and how they suit my high-arched feet. this time round, due to the lack of 10-1/2's of another particular model i was looking for around queensway, i settled for a pair that should offer me the support i seek with a really nice colour to match. the gold-navy-silver patterning on the white shoe just looks great, especially for an asics shoe that usually doesn't take exterior into much consideration.

and if you've seen the transformers trailer, you'll probably know which transformer i picked up. yep, that badass looking helicopter, which makes a really badass figure. transfans across the net have been hailing blackout as the definitive figure for a transformer helicopter, and i'm in no position to disagree. the sculpting on the guy is fantastic, plus with some really great poseability and paint apps, i'm glad i picked this puppy up.

and the little pack on top of blackout's box is a cutesy pvc pair of ol' grimlock and shockwave... anything with grimmie is a must-get for me. hohoho.

the scary thing is, i still have a few items on my shopping list to procure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home