Saturday, May 26, 2007

a little distraction...

taking my mind off my new, little conundrum at this point of time, i've picked up something that makes me look forward to transformers the movie (they're coming on the 28th of june! WOOHOO!) just as much as seeing the newest trailer in HD glory.

bumped into david while i was browsing around robinsons at raffles city just now and i picked up the figure for brawl, a nasty little decepticon tank for $20 thanks to david's credit card. heh.

and while it has one glaring glitch and i do have part of a gimmick that doesn't work well, i can't wait to see this fella on the big screen. if the toy is already so bloody detailed, i can't wait to see him transform and blow the living daylights out of some poor autobot.

thank you, michael bay. you've given me a day to look forward to on my calendar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home