Wednesday, May 16, 2007

in and out and not wanting to go back to school

i don't wanna go back to school tomorrow. bah. i know i've been on a considerable break if i factor in my slacky time during grad project, but i seriously haven't had enough, especially with my usual gangs of accomplices only just breaking free from their chains of exam-induced slavery. i could just scream. the thought of dragging myself back to queenstown is simply pain-inducing while the thought of sitting in class again extremely excruciating.

and it doesn't help that i have bloody saturday lessons. ARGH.

and i haven't been entirely myself lately. with all the nonsense stirring up again with dad's case, i feel myself being immersed back into those waves of resentment and darkness like a biscuit in the morning milo. and i am soaking it up.

i hate the current situation. i hate the unfairness of it all. i hate feeling like dad is a carcass being picked off by those god-forsaken vultures. i hate the damned system that washed their hands off the whole thing like pontius pilate. i hate those vengeful cows that are in turn infusing me with my own desire for revenge.

makes me wish i had my own black suit like spider-man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home