Wednesday, May 30, 2007

sapped

two days of street in a row totalling to around 6 hours of footy is horrendously tiring. i am a little charred, pretty much aching everywhere and somewhat exhausted, but it's been a great workout.

i have every reason to be happy with my game yesterday. i mean, lau said my game improved. and i think i did play pretty well, if only ending the 3 hour session with just one goal.

today was a more bringing back down to earth kinda thing considering i was on the side which got a hiding each time we played. playing on the astroturf at the cage in kallang, it took a lot of getting used to the new surface. not to mention my left leg is pretty much bruised up because it had an unsual attraction for someone's studs, resulting in one nick on my lower shin (where i had collided with leonard just yesterday) and a blood clot on my big toe.

and my street boots finally decided to die on me, which means more money needs to be spent along with my running shoes.

o well. at least i had fun.

and bloody good exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home