Thursday, October 30, 2008

insane skill and a bleach song...



take the classy and eccentric arrogance of eric cantona and toss it into the blender with the goalscoring prowess of ruud van nistelrooy and you get dimitar berbatov.

like the old fox fergie says... you'd pay double the money to see stuff like that. simply genius, pure class.

now for a song... a jap song.

yeah. i'm back in an anime watching mood. bleach is awesome stuff, and so is this opening theme.

i absolutely love the translation for this one. there's something about japanese songs that really give beautiful, poetic translations. makes me wish i had furthered my extremely limited knowledge of jap, but i guess i haven't got much of a choice.



D-technoLife (BLEACH 2nd Opening Theme)
UVERworld

ienai itami kanashimi de kizu tsuita kimi yo
kesenai kako mo seoi atte ikou ikiru koto wo nage dasanai de

tsunaida kimi no te wo

itsuka ushinatte shimau no kana
usurete iku egao to kimi wo mamoritai kara
hibiku boku wo yobu koe sae kare
toki ni sou kaze ni kaki kesaretatte
kimi wo mitsuke dasu

ienai itami kanashimi de kizu tsuita kimi
mou waraenai nante hito girai nante kotoba sou iwanai de
mienai mirai ni okoru koto subete ni imi ga aru kara
ima wa sono mama de ii kitto kizukeru toki ga kuru darou

you and me, two are spoken

itsuka wakari aeru kara

=/=

You've been hurt by unspeakable pain and sadness.
Let's carry each other's indelible stains.
Don't give up on living!

I held your hand.

Will I end up losing them someday?
I want to protect you and your fading smile, so,
Even if the resounding voice calling me should wither,
Even if the mingling winds should tell me,
I will find you!

You've been hurt by unspeakable pain and sadness but,
Don't ever say things like "I can't laugh" or "I hate people."
There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.

You and me, two are spoken.

Someday we'll understand each other.

(romaji taken from animelyrics.com and english translation taken from bleachexile.com)

bleach is awesome. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home