Friday, September 05, 2008

more video fun...

finally, i'm free from rt. passed my ippt today despite a lack of sleep and a slight headache. i'm really pleased with the way i managed my 8 pullups considering i had trouble pulling 6 when i took my test in june.

methinks it's partly thanks to the diet too - having a few kilos less to haul over the bar pretty much helps.

but i guess i really owe it to the instructors at bedok camp. without the intensity (and sorta compulsory-feeling) training, i doubt i would've been able to have improved my running within 6 sessions of training over a month long period. it really helps to have targets forced on you i guess. hopefully i can keep the motivation and discipline up to actually continue with the exercising so i can snag me another $100 for a silver...

anyway. enough of me rambling on. here's the video...



sorry, the song is just stuck in my head.

just like boomdeyadda. hur hur.

and i think i'll have more videos here once i'm done clicking around. there's just so many cool old-school cartoon themes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home