Sunday, June 15, 2008

rant: inconsiderate idiots on public transport...

warning: somewhat unrestrained fury ahead.

oh boy did i start the day on the wrong foot.

i was on a long haul train journey from pasir ris to bukit batok trying to catch some shut eye. when i finally managed to get to sleep, this stupid, inconsiderate bitch boarded my section of the train with madonna's 4 minutes blasting from her phone.

i was rudely awakened from my light slumber, but i tried to tolerate it since i didn't really want to make a scene. but no, she didn't lower her volume despite her music being so loud and it got worse when the person next to me vacated his or her seat. this 'woman' then decided to plomp down next to me.

needless to say, i couldn't get back to sleep again.

and i officially hate that ****ing song with a ****ing vengeance now.

to compound my irritation long after that bitch finally got off, as i was about to alight, there were 4 people standing right in front of the door i was exiting from, 1 young punk and 1 mum with her kid and mum.

i know it wasn't very gentlemanly of me, but i have no sympathy for idiots who insist on blocking my exit route at my stop. and, unfortunately for them, i was already very, very irate. so i walked out forcefully and the woman on the right got a good deal of my shoulder in the process. on hindsight i wish i got the guy too, but my path out took me to the right.

anyway, i stand unapologetic for shoulder barging the woman as i don't consider her actions very ladylike. the yellow lines are there for a reason you ****ing retarded morons. LET ALIGHTING PASSENGERS OUT FIRST AND STAND BEHIND THE DAMN LINE.

is it so ****ing difficult?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home