Wednesday, March 05, 2008

learning to let Him walk with me...

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

so said the brilliant albert einstein, and the quote now makes its rounds thanks to the local production, the leap years.

well, i don't really know about you, but judging from how it's been with my life of late, i think God rather sucks at being anonymous. not that i'm complaining, mind you.

you could chalk off one coincidence. maybe even two. but when a whole slew of 'em happen in quick succession, you just can't help but feel someone up there's trying to drill something into your thick, mortal noggin.

from small things that happen every day to the bigger things, i just can't help but feel that there's huge overarcing theme that God has planned for me at the moment. i don't know exactly for sure what He's trying to tell me, but i guess my gut feeling can't be far off from what He's saying.

even if i get it wrong, i'm pretty sure whatever i garner from this will just add to my experience bank. as far as i'm concerned, i'm relaxed, refreshed and reassured.

and after all that has gone on, i just hope that i can continue to let jesus walk with me amidst the chaos and madness of everyday life.

sure beats walking alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home