Wednesday, November 09, 2005

status report

well... ain't this quaint... my ankle's decided to swell up on me with a rather nasty red patch of skin to mark the lovely site of impact where the edge of the stair decided to say hi to my ankle at. might i add that it still hurts like hell and i don't know what to use to soothe it. zambuk or counterpain?

anyway, whining about painful knocks aside, i'm a third done with my exams. 4 more demons to slay with physics and lit coming up within the next 2 days. just hope i can do my physics justice... and replicate what i did in my As and get a good grade compared to the others... hopefully much better than a C for that matter...

and i love my lit. what other subject is there for me to study that allows me to watch a film and read a book and consider that as revision for the subject? muahahaha...

geez... what am i doing in engine? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home