Friday, November 11, 2005

permission to engage the enemy, sir!

right... after this i'm going for mass, and then i'll be engaging the final enemy of the week. geez. these 4 days in hall have been the longest 4 i've ever gone through thus far. physics had me freaking out cos i blanked whenever i looked my tutorial worksheets. terrible feeling. fortunately, the paper went rather smoothly... should pass... =)

and today we have lit. HL101. easily my favourite of all my 6 modules, sadly it's only an elective. bah. ah well. sliding doors is a fun old show... not side splittingly funny, but worth a chuckle and awwwww or three. ah well. anyway, i want my one week break before material science! =D

1 Comments:

Blogger 3r|c said...

Permission Granted.

Oei u hav 1 paper left? I still hav 3.. -_-"

Studyin hard man.

Wat onli 2 links? Add 1 more la.. =P

http://spaces.msn.com/members/bringmebacktolife/

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home