Friday, September 23, 2005

muahaha. part 7. =D

SINGAPOREAN PAIR HAVE TEA WITH MAN UNITED TEAM, HENRY SPEAKS
MANCHESTER - After what has been a trying few days in trouble with the authorities, Singaporean duo, G. Loo and A. Chu, have had tea with the Manchester United team to mark the end of a roller coaster week with a tea session at Old Trafford with their heroes. The pair, on holiday to watch their heroes play at Old Trafford, assaulted Arsenal's main star Thierry Henry with trouts after the striker had insulted them and the United squad in a pub in London. "We're sorry we hurt Henry so badly, but at the time we were absolutely furious," said Loo. His friend agreed. "He was saying some really nasty things. While we acknoweledge that we might have gone overboard with our vengeance, he shouldn't have said such things in the first place. I suppose Henry did manage to think about it, credit to him for being man enough to drop the charges." Sir Alex Ferguson was all smiles, praising the fighting spirit of the two, but warned them to temper themselves in the future. "It's great to know such passionate fans are still around nowadays. However, I don't think anyone's going to be so lucky in the future, so no one should go out tempting fate. Credit to Henry- the lad's big enough to know he was in the wrong and who played the better game at Cardiff," said the United manager.

REACTIONS FROM HIGHBURY, HENRY SPEAKS
Over in London, Arsene Wenger voiced his disappointment at Henry dropping his charges, and stated that the club would now need to look into disciplinary action against their skipper. "We live in a civilised society," said a rather downcast Wenger. "No one should go around beating people with trout, and this only encourages more hooligans in the sport. I'm rather disappointed with Thierry’s decision to back down, and since it looks like he's in the wrong, I'm afraid we'll need to look into disciplining him," he remarked rather reluctantly. Players from the North London outfit were rather surprised that their skipper could drop the charges when the case was so much in his favour. "He didn't hurt anyone, just bruised their egos. Typical United ruffians resorting to violence," said Jose Antonio Reyes. "And I am not a whiner!" he added, with regards to comments made by Cristiano Ronaldo. "I'm surprised Thierry would let this go so easily," said stand-in skipper Sol Campbell. "He has a strong case against those 2 blokes, but I suppose he has his reasons. It's a massive blow that he'll be gone longer, but it's good to know he's back on his feet."

Henry, however, begged to differ with his colleagues' opinions when he allowed the first interview the be conducted in his hospital room. "I was in the wrong. My mates and I had a couple of drinks, not something I usually do, and I lost the plot a little. I can't remember exactly what I said, but it can't have been nice, especially with regards to the FA Cup final. I don't care what the gaffer says, we were really poor that day, but luck was strangely on our side. I apologize to Heinze and Smith if I insulted them in any way in my drunken stupor," said Henry from his bed. When questioned further, Henry revealed that he decided to drop the charges on hearing who was defending his assailants. "I might have taken them on in court, but when I heard that their lawyer was that Singh fella, I almost crapped my pants. I've heard stories of that man," Henry said, with a slight tremble of respect and fear in his voice. "He apparently took on a solid lawsuit against his client, turned the whole table around and got the plaintiff to withdraw his case! Lawyers are a scarey bunch, but I don't think they come any more killer than him!"

Mr Davinder Singh had already flown back to Singapore and could not be reached for comment.


ok... i promise. andrew and i are done with this... it's trout is cooked and we're sticking a fork in it... for now. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home