Thursday, September 22, 2005

can't get the music outta my head

mmm... not a bad day. finally finished my bloody lab report that has been sapping me of all my sleep for the past 2 days and submitted it. 20 pages of electrochemical polishing... bah. lab was simple enough this morning even though the day didn't start that well... woke up at 810 for my lab at 830... almost slipped on the stairs on the way... nothing wounded there but my pride...

went for my first acts session after a couple of weeks... never had the chance to the attend the hall one cos of the timings which are off for me... anyway, it was good, and i feel pretty at home there ^_^ ... 2 lectures later and i can smell the weekend coming already... =D

and i just can't get robbie williams's "let me entertain you" out of my head... bloody nice song... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home