Friday, August 19, 2011

why, hello there...

it's been a while hasn't it?

to say that much has happened and changed since my last update would be a colossal understatement.

i've graduated. i've found a job that i have a great passion for, luckily enough on the first try. i've had my heart broken and bruised a few times. i've felt my soul get crushed when we lost dad, but i've also seen just how great a guy he was. i've taken a plunge onto that important safety net called friendship and subsequently done my own bit in that area (if small). i've taken on responsibilities that i have never really imagined myself taking. most importantly, i've fallen in love.

and it is thanks to that love that i'm writing here once again. after all, she brings out the utmost best in me - so much so that the people around me can sense the joy and mirth that i now have in my life.

it's a feeling beyond measure, so unfathomable that human description does it no justice.

yet, here it is - so tangible that i feel it constantly on a day-to-day basis when it previously seemed so distant, so right that mere months feel like years compressed into minutes in terms of richness, yet it feels so brief and fleeting even when we're together all the time...

for coming into my life, i will always feel ever so fortunate.

and ever so very grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home