Monday, December 31, 2007

a day of firsts...

sprained my ankle in a totally new and stupid way today. was playing basketball and trying to dribble pass ollie. somehow, i lost my balance and tripped all over myself and fell flat on my sorry ass. my left foot landed flat on the ground before the rest of my leg, spraining the bit of the ankle above the heel. not the traditional ankle sprain at the sides, but at the back. couldn't run, so i sat out a game and iced it. i'm not immobile, as i took back to the court after the ice melted without much discomfort. but the ankle is slightly swollen at the back and i can't angle my foot downward.

after attending a wake, i soon found myself at the new home for the first time.

well, not really the first time at the place. more like first time there after the rennovations. i like the place. it's big, and so's my room. i almost feel like i have too many cupboards in my room to use up. took a few photos and those will follow shortly once i feel not-so-lazy enough to fish out the mmc adapter as well as the mmc itself from the phone.

got my first nap in the new home too, after wiping the aircons and fans since most of the cleaning was done by the time i got there.

oops.

it's going to be an interesting and intriguing 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home