Wednesday, March 28, 2007

greg needs a job

argh. i really need a job. and no, i will NOT do any mlm or other funny jobs (been getting enough mlm stuff lately, and frankly, after my own little experience, i am just not cut out for it. i just can't get beyond the fact that the only person i seem to be helping is myself, which just makes me feel crummy. it's just me. plain and simple. please don't even think about asking me out for dinner if your purpose is to let me listen to a "life changing opportunity". i just don't. cut. it.).

with all the cool stuff coming out in front of my eyes and my bank account perennially looking very empty, i really need a job. a tuition job, or something that i like. heck, even selling stuff like computers, toys... gosh there's gotta be something i can do on a part-time basis. i'd even take my old job at deloitte, if only i didn't need to be in the office all day.

sigh. there's gotta something that i'm good at that can rake in the dough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home