Friday, April 28, 2006

introducing... the nintendo wii.

dumbasses like chee soon juan baffle me with their absolutely nutty(if somewhat amusing) antics(and stupidity). exams baffle me with questions that twist and turn my brain inside and out. the weather baffles me because i never know when the clouds are just gonna sweep in and start pouring, and neither do i know when the sun will peer out from behind the dark grey blinds of cloud. parents baffle me by giving their kids strange names, like atom or apple or waffle or jack-in-the-box or poodle or whatever.

and now, nintendo, amidst the xboxes and playstations, decides to name their new kid, wii. as in 'we'.

reading the press release pained me due to the intense corniness. thinking about the mockery and toilet jokes the name can conjure is cringe-worthy. hopefully, the console will really make one go whee, or should i say wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

it's not about us. it's about wii.

wonder if anything can faze me from here on in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home