Friday, October 14, 2005

my love for writing...

ok i'll admit it here and now. i love writing. i've never really admitted it before... but i enjoy the ability to unleash whatever linguistic capability and intelligence i have garnered over the past 21 years and string words together into a fluid, coherent piece of work that, hopefully, someone will get to enjoy. well, hopefully anyway. i've not felt the joy of writing an essay being in the wilderness of science subjects all this while, but coughing out my literature assignment is a task i'm very much relishing at the moment. i really enjoyed working on my essays in secondary school, my lit and form tutor encouraged me to mull over them and craft it out, as long as the result justified the time taken to produce it, and i guess that really fostered a spirit of taking pride in producing a good piece of writing. heck, even during As i was more happy getting that A2 for gp than my crappy core results(my mom will probably hammer me for saying that... lol...) and for getting my A2 for lit during Os... nothing intrigues me more than a good arguement on paper. it allows time for preparation, clarifying one's thoughts and running through the processes. it allows corrections, and a 2nd read. essentially, the potential to compose that perfect, water-tight and unassailable arguement that would make anyone swell with pride. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home