Thursday, October 27, 2005

happy ^_^

now here's a burden of my shoulders for my exams... i scored a B+ for my lit essay on narrators! which constitutes 50% of my final grade for my lit module... and the best part was the essay could've turned out better if i had baked it a little while longer(yeah... i guess i should've listened to pete and jacyn about cooking the idea on meaning... but thanks everyone for taking the time to read my intellectual rubbish, 'specially andrew for tahan-ing from the very start of all this to the very end... thanks for the insight! =)... but it's a pretty good grade, practically confirms my pass in lit and is a real salve for the soothing the ego... especially after all the hard work and sleepless nights of hammering away at my lappy. at least i can rest a little bit easy and focus on my more troublesome core subjects and breathe a little bit more... =D

and to heap up the good vibes, united got some decent goals from players i've been longing to see excel and, on a more evil, gloating note, chelsea got knocked out of the carling cup on penalties. not the biggest competition, the carling cup, but still a trophy i don't wish to see languishing in the chelsea trophy cupboard. cheers everyone! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home