Tuesday, March 07, 2006

God, You better be reading this...

Dear God,

I'm willing to bet every single cent I have that You're up there just laughing at me from Your celestial lazee-boy. You were probably laughing Your head off when I got my physics quiz results just now, giving me that 10 out of 14 after making me squirm whenever I thought about that quiz during the 3 weeks in between. This morning too, when United beat Wigan in very literally, the last minute of the game. You were just waiting to see the joy on my face after watching with bated breath for the game to just end before You sprang that ball at Chimbonda which trickled into the net. You probably had a hand in that. Literally.

Then again, You've always been springing surprise after surprise after surprise on me, haven't You? From the times when hope seemed lost, to the startling revelations in life and sudden reversals in fortunes. Just like You did in the above. I can't possibly name them all can I?

Anyway, I just wanna say this: Thanks. And I love You too. Always.

Your loving son,
Greg

PS And I suppose You were in raptures when I said that prayer and got my chem quiz weren't you? Geez. I can't believe You sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home